Monday, January 16, 2006

Back from the dead!


Wowsers... The last couple of months feel a bit dazy now. For a quick recap, it was very very busy in the shop, we had wholesale orders we had to get out and to top it off we moved our shop and production to a new space! We found a really neat little shop, with much better location than the one we were in so we had to jump at the chance!

This is my new partner, and brother-in-law, Bobby stocking the shelves after the move.

I have so many things to show you! I am half way (more actually) throgh my Dolman. I have one Amble sock finished, and one cascading leaves sock (and apparently a serious case of one-sock syndrome). I am also half way through the Scoop neck cardigan that Debbie Bliss designed for Noro (it's on the cover of her first Noro book). And tonight, at Michael's, I picked up the happiest ball of fun I've ever seen. And it's going to be a pair of mittens, for my very late start in Nona's peaceful palms knit-along!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cina said...

Härligt att se att du är tillbaka! Nu vill vi se bilder på det du stickat sen sist (sockar alltså). ;)

3:32 AM  
Blogger Mia said...

Hej Anna! Vad kul att du är tillbaka! Och just därför: Du är Taggad! (hata mej inte...)

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home