Monday, August 15, 2005

Well, if it isn't...?! Why yes...it's a

t-shirt! Yay! Jason was going to take my picture this morning, and when I went to get the t-shirt, this is what I found:

Rasmus have to sleep on anything that's new in the house. It's a hard job, but someone has to do it!

And this is what it looked like when I managed to get my t-shirt back:


So, a quick description of the t-shirt. The pattern is from Mag Knits, it is called "Nothin’ but a T shirt" and it was made by Alison Hanseland. Nona started this KAL (thank you Nona! I had a blast!!). I knitted the t-shirt with a Paton yarn (Canadiana) in the colour "Lilac" and the trims are knitted in another Paton yarn (Brilliant) in "Marvelous Mocha". I don't really like the yarn, but it was good for a beginner like me (to practice on a yarn that doesn't cost a fortune).

4 Comments:

Blogger Cina said...

Grattis!!! T-shirten ser ju jättefin ut. Den där måste du väl kunna använda eller??

Hmm... undra om jag ska fösöka fota mig i min t-shirt också.... den har ju bara varit klar sen i början på juli. Fast varför ska man ha bråttom?? *S*

//Cina
http://www.cina.blog-city.com

5:29 AM  
Blogger Mia said...

Grattis Anna!
Den är ju jättefin, sluta klaga ;-)
Kul att få se den på dig, och fräckt med loggan.

kram
Mia
http://www.mia-edvardson.se/stickblogg.htm

5:32 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

Tack Cina och Mia! Ja, den ser ju inte så tokig ut på bild =) Ser fram emot att få se dig i din t-shirt också Cina!

/Anna

12:02 PM  
Blogger KnittenKnots said...

Hi Anna! Your t-shirt is brilliant - great color. Did you ever get the yarn in for that green cardi you've got posted back in May? It is really gorgeous!! :-)

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home